Wednesday, September 3, 2008

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Mud run was Saturday and it was unbelievable! There was a huge turn out--everything was perfect only if Sean were there... The boys got the Jeep going, so I was able to attempt the mud pit- I didn't make it to far in though-- all well, always next year for that! It was a blast, after I had got the Jeep stuck in the middle of the mud pit, Kieth decided to pull me out of the Jeep and throw me into the mud pit. Wow, was that fun and dirty : )! Sean sure as heck was a great friend to so many and I could not stop thinking about him the whole time. We were still able to have a great time though and hanging out with everyone there made it feel like Sean was right there with us. I cannot thank the Deater's (and Rollston's) enough for this weekend. I wish there was something I could do for you all for putting this together! Kelly (Sean's mom) even got to take a ride through the mud! (poor Kelly, I wouldn't trust riding in a vehicle with Big Josh!). We truly had a blast there and it was nice to be able to smile that much. Along with all the fun, memories, and friends... The Deater's also raised close to $2,400 to put toward Sean's funeral cost!! What a huge amount of stress taken away having that help! Thank you!!!! Last night Mel came over to bring me a scrapbook that she had put together from the mud run. It is the greatest thing anyone could have ever done for me and the girls and it is something we will always have to remind us all how much we love and miss Sean and what a great, outgoing guy he was! There were tons of photos and videos taken of the whole event-- I cannot wait to get some so I can post them here!
It is so hard to believe Sean has been gone for a month now. It has been the busiest yet longest month of my life. I hate being alone, I try to stay busy, but there is only so much I can do. The girls are doing great, Addie still talks about her dadda everyday. My friends continue to be here for me every single day and I am quite thankful for that as I don't know what I would do without them! Right now I am just wishing summer would last forever...
Stay tuned for photos-- I am hoping to have them up before the end of the week!!
Love to all, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

~nicole~

3 comments:

Pine Pod Farm said...

Glad you had a good time! Hugs to you and your family...

~*~Amy~*~

Anonymous said...

Nikki,
You are so welcome. Im so glad that we all could come together and do this in rememberance of Sean and to help out with all the expense of the funeral. You need to be able to take care of those girls. The mud run sure was a lot of fun. I will be making you a cd of it. Hugs to you my friend.

Shannon

Mari said...

I'm so glad to hear you all had such a wonderful time! It's great to see how people can be so helpful at times. But...where are the pics?? I cant wait to see them!

Blessings,
Mari